RULES & FORBIDDEN
- Ticket holders agree to rules of One Love Festival and to be taken out of the festival area in any case of violation of these rules.
- There is a 18 age limit in the festival. Participants born on and after the year 1999 will not be allowed into the festival area, even with the guidance of an adult.
- Festival will occur in any weather condition. No ticket refund will be made due to weather conditions.
- Festival ticket, bracelet and personal ID should be carried at all time.
- Festival holds the right of not allowing entrance of person not suitable to the festival.
- Festival security will be checking bags and packages in the entrance, also possesing the right of denying entrance of unallowed items.
- Participants agree to have their photos and videos taken, and used for marketing purposes afterwards.
- No unrelated marketing flyers and etc. is allowed to be distributed in and near the festival area.
- One Love Festival Management is not responsible of any damage that would occur in the festival area.
- All participants agree to this festival rules. In case of not following these rules, the participant won’t be allowed in the area.
|Food and beverage bought from outside the festival area|
|Diabetic food without prescription|
|Perfume and deoderant bottles larger than 50 mL.|
|Any item to be considered dangerous by the security (umbrella, tripod, etc.)|
|Inflammable and fulminant objects|
|Dangerous, sharp and cutter objects (stick, chain, knive, etc.)|
|Lighting a fire|
|Any pet except guide-dog|
|Objects like chaise longue, large umbrellas etc. which would disturb other participants.|
|Sun lotion, cosmetic products and roll-on deoderant/td>|
|Bags and backpacks|